In accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 "Code for the Protection of Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as "Law") this is to inform that:
- your personal data entered under the registration to Alice Optical for the purpose of starting accounts, promotional activities, stipulating a purchase contract, buying products from the website, according to the legislative and contract provisions in force, are subject of processing, in accordance with the obligation of confidentiality provided by the aforesaid law;
- in accordance with Article 1, paragraph 2, letter b) of the Law, "the processing of personal data" is any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction; (art. 2 b)
- data is processed for institutional purposes concerning the activity of our company such as electronic storage, processing, invoicing, customer management and in particular to:
a) fulfill legal obligation concerning tax and accounting regulations aimed to the administrative management of the relationship between the customer and our company;
b) fulfill contract obligation in relation to technical support, technical information, post-sales support and customer satisfaction assessment of the products you are interested in;
c) conduct market and statistical researches on Alice Optical's products ;
d) to provide customers for commercial information on future initiatives, new products, services and offers by sending them promotional e-mails or SMS (further information on the SMS service may be read in the appropriate section of this website) both from AliceEyes and from its affiliated companies. Under any circumstance, the transmission of e-mails and SMS for advertising purposes does not entail the forwarding of personal data to a third party. This service does not monitor the websites you visit and does not check your read messages, except under your consent;
e) to organize giveaways and general promotional initiatives in the interest and to the benefit of Alice Optical's customer;
- your personal data are necessary to fulfill legal and contract obligation concerning the account with Alice Optical: in absence of personal data, your purchase order may not be processed. Your mobile phone is necessary to fulfill contract obligation and to perform the services offered by Alice Optical. If you are not interested in the commercial information on special offers, you may choose to not consent to the use of your telephone number for the aforesaid purposes;
- your data is stored in our database which may be accessed only by people authorized by Alice Optical. Your data may be processed inside AliceEyes in accordance with the purposes described and may be transmitted to
a) Alice Optical's affiliated and subsidiary companies;
b) business partners Alice Optical (manufacturers, suppliers, carriers, freight forwarders and so on);
c) companies assessing customer satisfaction.
To exercise these rights, the person concerned may give natural people or associations written power of attorney.
We remind you that if that in order to transmit personal data belonging to the third party, you need to receive an informed consent from the people concerned, in accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of the Italian Law no. 675/1996. We inform you that, in the case mentioned above, you are completely responsible for the truthfulness, completeness and legitimacy of the data belonging to the third party and Alice Optical shall be relieved of any responsibility.
The processing of data makes use of appropriate means which guarantees the safety and the privacy according to the Decree of the President of the Italian Republic no. 318/99 on controlled access for authorized people only. Data is stored in the database of Alice Optical's offices located in: via A. Moro 21 – 95029 Viagrande(CT) ITALY for a period of time provided for by law.
You have the right to modify and delete all the personal information found in the "My Account" page.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow our site to recognise your device and are downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree to the site doing so. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites, work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our site, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device.
Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that could compromise the confidentiality of the user’s surfing and do not allow for the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
This website uses certain systems that analyze user browsing to create statistics on the visits, to improve the contents being offered, show products that are similar to one another and, if necessary, to position targeted advertising on web pages.
No other use is made of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor will other persistent cookies or other user tracing systems be used. Please note that users can set their internet browser software so that it will not accept cookies, thereby activating the so-called anonymous navigation. In this manner no information will be processed through these systems.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu